Poll: Favorite player currently on the Predators

Which player currently on the Predators do you consider your favorite?

• Mikael Granlund

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Craig Smith

• Nick Bonino

• Colton Sissons

• Calle Jarnkrok

• Austin Watson

• Miika Salomaki

• Freddie Gaudreau

• Steve Santini

• Dan Hamhuis

• Dante Fabbro

• Yannick Weber

• Matt Irwin

• Juuse Saros

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I know he's had some atrocious moments lately, but I'm not yet ready to give up entirely on the Human Rocket Ship.

Arvy's a very close #2, tho, so there's that.

hayen

Apr 7, 2017
Carr - interested in seeing what a player considered to have lesser abilities does with tons of determination, growth, ahl experience and hard work accomplishes now. Good luck Dan.

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Craig Smith is still one of my favorites. If you see a bigger-guy walking around Bridgestone in a Craig Smith jersey, it's probably me. I've only seen like one other person (maybe his family?).

I just have always loved his effort level. He's not a talented skater, he doesn't have a superstar shot, but he works his butt off to make up for his deficiencies.

Juuse Saros is another. He's just so fun to watch with his quickness. I guess I root for the underdog.

Reactions: bdub24

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Craig Smith is still one of my favorites. If you see a bigger-guy walking around Bridgestone in a Craig Smith jersey, it's probably me. I've only seen like one other person (maybe his family?).

I just have always loved his effort level. He's not a talented skater, he doesn't have a superstar shot, but he works his butt off to make up for his deficiencies.

Juuse Saros is another. He's just so fun to watch with his quickness. I guess I root for the underdog.
We've always had really great high character players,I think. To me, that has always been a great strength of Poile and the scouting team.. Find players that can be had at a bargain price but with superstar effort levels and work ethic (I'd add Hornqvist, Legwand, Arvidsson and there are just more names bubbling up so I'll stop here). If there is an org that leaders of amateur teams should take a look at for how to lead through character rather than just buying champs its the Preds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad