Poll: Do the Flyers make the Finals in the next 4 years?

Do the Flyers Make the Stanley cup Finals in the next 4 years

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Voted yes. Although things will get easier in our division over that time, the Atlantic could be monstrous. Hopefully they beat up on each other. I also think Hak will not be here then. Otherwise, we aren’t getting past the conf finals.

Icedog2735

Aug 19, 2006
Stratford, CT
In June 2007, did any of us expect to be 1 goal away from forcing game 7 in the 2010 SCF?

4 years is an eternity in sports.
I agree. The landscape and economics of the league certainly have changed but I wouldn't have said any "Stanley Cup window" was open in the run to the Final in 2010 or the ECF appearances in '04 and '08. All the talk about when to bring on the kids and what moves/trades Hexy should make and when we could "start" contending is great, but contending isn't quite as black and white as that. Do the Flyers have enough talent to be a Stanley Cup favorite this year or next year or the following, probably not, but not being a favorite does not mean the team can't be in the picture at the end of the season because the roster continues to improve.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
If they play the GOOD defenseman over the bad ones then the sky's the limit. With this team though that's a huge maybe

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I said yes but these polls are still so wishy washy. Anything can happen. Teams we think will make it won't, and teams we won't expect will. But hell yeah I voted yes!

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I think we will be a very good team in 4 years...but the reality is there will be better ones in the conference.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
yes,

but they'll lose to Vegas then Seattle

And Vegas and Seattle will eventually win 4 cups each next decade.

And then the Flyers will lose 3 straight finals to the next expansion team - the Kansas City Bettmans.

Reactions: Jtown

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad