POLL: Avengers: Endgame vs Game Of Thrones

Which one are you looking forward to the most?

• Avengers: Endgame

• The Final Season Of Game Of Thrones

Results are only viewable after voting.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
a21f67f752f98feab51b4d7278cd012a.png

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Question for anyone who knows: will the game of thrones episodes be released every Sunday every week until the end of the show? I know some shows have breaks where they Don’t air an episode. Sorry I only watched them through DVD

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Question for anyone who knows: will the game of thrones episodes be released every Sunday every week until the end of the show? I know some shows have breaks where they Don’t air an episode. Sorry I only watched them through DVD

Yup, GOT will start airing April 14 and end May 19, so one episode per week for six weeks.

In the past they have generally released one episode per week, except twice in earlier seasons where there was a short break.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
With so many comic book movies it's hard to know where to even start. The only comic movies I've really enjoyed lately are the Dark Knight trilogy and Deadpool. Game of Thrones forever.

Last edited:

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I don't watch comic book movies, so very easy answer for me.

And most anticipated film in history? Wow, guess I'm missing out :laugh:

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Lol. "The most anticipated film in history" to be fair, I assume the OP was saying that in regards to those fans that love the marvel universe. Just as the fans that are anticipating the final season of GOT

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
What is the most anticipated movie of all time?

Titanic? Jurassic Park? The Wizard of Oz?

Not that I necessarily think it is Avengers, but what would it be?

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

totally off topic but ill go Gone with the wind (domestic). released in 1939 near the end of the great depression it grossed 189 million which with adjustments for inflation is roughly over 1.5 B today. also did roughly the same amount overseas. not bad for no presales, no social media or other forms of electronic advertising.

corrected*

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
totally off topic but ill go Gone with the wind (domestic). released in 1939 near the end of the great depression it grossed 189 million which with adjustments for inflation is roughly over 1.5 B today. . not bad for no presales, no social media or other forms of electronic advertising.

corrected*

Yeah that was the other one I was thinking of listing but when with Oz.

Even more off topic, talking about old movies and presales and hype reminds me of this great video on musicals and the classic Road Show.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf

I would think a movie that has been waited for for decades. Something like Lord of the Rings, or back in the day Dune. Both were considered impossible to film.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
I would recommend all of Lindsay Ellis's videos. She does great work.

I've watched pretty much all of her videos EXCEPT the Hobbit one that just got nominated for a BAFTA. :laugh:

I just really, REALLY don't care about LOTR, even though i am sure I will love the video whenever I do eventually watch it.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I wasn't alive in 1939 so I don't know how hyped up GWTW was, but from 1989 onward...Avatar was pretty hyped, Spiderman 3 had huge hype IIRC, and so did the Dark Knight. The Phantom Menace or Jurassic Park are probably the most hyped in my lifetime though

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Endgame for me. I've never gotten in to GOT, and at this point so much has been spoiled for me that I don't think I'd ever be able to enjoy it as much as those who have been along for the ride from the start.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I wasn't alive in 1939 so I don't know how hyped up GWTW was, but from 1989 onward...Avatar was pretty hyped, Spiderman 3 had huge hype IIRC, and so did the Dark Knight. The Phantom Menace or Jurassic Park are probably the most hyped in my lifetime though
I remember that Spiderman 3 hype well, as well as the accompanying let down :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad