Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm pretty sure I have that TM, because I remember fighting the trainer with a bunch of meowths that used it non-stop. I guess I'll have to start spamming it, because I'm broke.

I'm pretty sure that a coach trainer gives it to you.

I'm up to four shinies, but nothing exciting.

Naive Caterpie (could be worse)
Naughty Zubat (see above)
Serious Geodude (neutral)*
Timid Geodude (yuck)*

*random encounter (not chained)

Reactions: Nizdizzle

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Beat the game, honestly got boring by the end. Probably won't play for a while with Smash coming out today/tomm.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm pretty sure I have that TM, because I remember fighting the trainer with a bunch of meowths that used it non-stop. I guess I'll have to start spamming it, because I'm broke.

Also, an easy way to get money is to go to Mt. Moon and go to the northwest corner. There is a guy that gives you 10 Poke Balls if you have 9 or less Poke Balls (I don't think Great Balls, etc. count) in your bag. Just keep chaining Geodudes (since they are easier to catch because they don't move), and you'll get a lot of Tough Candy. Keep doing that until you get 999 Tough Candy, and boom, 9990 Poke Dollars. It won't take as long as it sounds like it would take.

Edit: You could keep doing the Poke Ball thing over and over.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
No posts in here for about a month...

I still haven't beaten US/UM yet, mainly because I thought Gen 7 sucked. I just started a Nuzlocke for US even though I never beat the game. Wish me luck...

Right before Verdant Cavern

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I will update my Nuzlocke here. I am not nicknaming anyone. I am keeping the fainted ones, but I will not use them until (or if) I beat the Elite Four. I am not using the duplicate clause. If I bump into a shiny, I can catch it and use it.

Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

I suck. I'm 3-for-6 for successful captures, and two of the three have fainted already.

Edit: I am not using Exp. Share.

Last edited:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Haven't played mons in like... 3 months lol. I even forgot gen 8 was supposed to come out this year. Guess I need to get a Switch at some point then. Hopefully the gen 8 footage we get (hopefully in the near future) looks promising enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->