Pokemon Thread #23 - Hakuna Komala!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Hey, I'm late to the party, but I can't wait for an American Marshadow event. That little guy looks so adorable, and a ghost/fighting type is intriguing.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
Hey, I'm late to the party, but I can't wait for an American Marshadow event. That little guy looks so adorable, and a ghost/fighting type is intriguing.
Same here. Now that we got the shiny Tapu Koko, this is the giveaway I'm really looking forward to next.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
A Salazzle? Yeah!!!! Gamefreak knows what we want!!!

Shiny Tapu Koko event ends in 2 weeks for those who haven't got it yet

My laptop is completely gone and so is my excel spreadsheet with all my breedings I've done and Masudas :cry:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
A Salazzle? Yeah!!!! Gamefreak knows what we want!!!

Shiny Tapu Koko event ends in 2 weeks for those who haven't got it yet

My laptop is completely gone and so is my excel spreadsheet with all my breedings I've done and Masudas :cry:

I use Google spreadsheets. As long as you have a Google account, it saves it in a cloud.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Wooooot, got it back

I quit my Sun save after like 4 hours :laugh: replay value for Sun & Moon is so low for me.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The last global mission (for a fast ball) is complete crap. You have to win either the tourist bureau lottery or a festival plaza lottery.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I'm back to being hyped for the new Pokemon game

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
The last global mission (for a fast ball) is complete crap. You have to win either the tourist bureau lottery or a festival plaza lottery.
Yeah. I have 4 lotteries in my Plaza and somehow still haven't managed a grand prize since it started.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
It looks cool. Wish there would be a Dawn form too, which would be the midnight form taking on some of the day form's aspect, rather that the midday form taking some of the midnight form's aspect like Dusk form does.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Yeah. I have 4 lotteries in my Plaza and somehow still haven't managed a grand prize since it started.
I only have one, and I don't have enough FC at the moment to swap out and then bring back the stuff I have set up at the moment. So basically I have 4 shots to win something between today and tomorrow. They really should've just made this count lottery participation instead of wins. Because this makes it the only global mission with a apricorn ball reward that has a limited/time-locked task.

I also hope that US/UM brings back apricorn trees now that we know the global missions are finished and I don't want to spend like 20-30 hours replaying Sun over and over and over again to get 1 set of apricorns when there are like 40 species to catch in them in this game that you can't bring forward from HG/SS.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
I'm still surprised that little is known about the Ultra games. If they are that different from Sun & Moon, I'd like to know what.

Maybe a reality where Team Skull were the villains & Lusamine didn't lose her mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad