Pokemon Thread #23 - Hakuna Komala!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
$64 for me with Prime, not too bad since I know I'll end up with both.

(Come on Gamefreak, give us multi saves

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Argh, there was a global mission recently that had a moon ball as the reward. I never saw any word about it.

Wtf theyre releasing another pokemon and there was no news about it?

There was news.

Have there been any Mega Stone giveaways recently? I haven't looked since I'm losing interest even though I just bought the Steelbook.

The last few monthly competitions had mega stones as the door prize. The next one (signups start in a week or so) will have teh stones for Lati@s, Ampharos, and Altaria.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I just looked. There have been no other Mega Stone codes recently other than the one I posted on the last page.

As for my Nuzlocke, I have to go to the Whirl Islands, and I really don't feel like doing that since it is a pain in the ass. :(

JS19

Legends Never Die
Aug 14, 2009
The Shark Tank
Shiny Tapu Koko event just released over at Europe, only a matter of time until NA gets it given that it's to coincide with the TCG promo.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
I got my copy of Sun back so I'm gonna restart a new game, not sure what kind I'm gonna do. Maybe just use extra shinies I have in bank

/humblebrag

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
With some WT here and there, my party consists of Rowlet, Beldum and Dratini. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass using Beldum in the main story is.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
For some reason I'm already starting to think about what kind of gimmick (like megas and z-moves) they will introduce in gen 8.

inb4 powered-up abilities

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I actually like mega evolutions

Hate z-motes tho
i like both

z-moves are great in that they help breaking stall which is annoying sometimes, plus they open up some great possibilities (Z-conversion Porygon-Z, Flyinium-Z on Pokémon like Lando, Gyarados, Dragonite and Salamence, etc.)

the thing however is there isn't much more they can't do with those moves now, except giving unique ones to specific pokemon, since they're just gonna get repetitive and all. Sure some have nice gimmicks like Stoke Sparkesurfer and Genesis Supernova, but meh.

I hope they don't introduce a new gimmick in gen 8 and start making new megas again. Boosted abilities would be awful tbh, and I don't see what else there could be besides fusions (which I like as a art concept but as a mechanic, it would suck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->