Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
Lounge Official Pokemon Go Thread
"Go catch a Pokeman today!"
Pokemon-Go-1024x576.jpg

Strategy:
  • Find a place with 3+ overlapping Pokestops and lure them all for LOTS OF POKEMEN.
  • Parks are often, but not necessarily, places with lots of Pokemen.
  • Do not evolve ASAP. Wait until you have ~60 evolutions, then use a Lucky Egg before evolving them all for double XP.
  • hav fun tiem

Useful Links:

Pokemon "Nest" Locations - Find areas near you with large amounts of a specific rare Pokemon.

Pidgeycalc - Enter how many Pidgeys/Weedles/etc. you have, as well as your amount of candy, to calculate how many of those Pokemon you should transfer before evolving.

Evolution Calculator - Gives a rough estimate of what CP you can expect from evolved Pokemon. *NOTE* - May be highly inaccurate.

hav a gud tiem pokemanning!!!!

Last edited:

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
in the last thread you said to wait till you have 10 pokemon to evolve now you say 60

come on man

and where tf are people gonna keep getting pokeballs from ive spent like $30 on pokeballs... and ive never paid for an app before

Dog

in the last thread you said to wait till you have 10 pokemon to evolve now you say 60

come on man

and where tf are people gonna keep getting pokeballs from ive spent like $30 on pokeballs... and ive never paid for an app before

Rofl theyre free at pokestops

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.

come on man

i don't think i said 10 i think you are making that up. and from pokestops silly. go to cities or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad