Recalled/Assigned: Poirier, Wolf, Ramage, Kulak

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Guys like Brodie, Wideman, Russell definitely need a rest! They've played some heavy minutes!

Hudler, Gaudreau, Monahan should also get the night off, imo.

Potter, Wotherspoon, Kulak, Ferland, Wolf, Poirier, Bennett, etc. can all play big minutes and let some of our vets bumps and bruises heal up!
I wouldn't sit Monahan and Brodie just because it gives them a shot at a full 82 game season, you just reduce their ice time.

But Russell, Wideman, Engelland will probably sit. As will Backlund, Gaudreau & Hudler me thinks.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Bennett - Poirier together is salivating. I wonder if they would have good chemistry together if put on the same line.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I wonder what the call up rules are. With Toronto calling up Colton Orr to play his last NHL game, I was thinking it'd be nice to bring McGrattan back up for his likely last NHL game as well (sadface).

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
I wonder what the call up rules are. With Toronto calling up Colton Orr to play his last NHL game, I was thinking it'd be nice to bring McGrattan back up for his likely last NHL game as well (sadface).
McGrattan is on a sabbatical for the birth of his first child, He hasn't been with ADK is a couple/few weeks now.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
McGrattan is on a sabbatical for the birth of his first child, He hasn't been with ADK is a couple/few weeks now.
Oh nice! Good for him!

I heard he's really been trying to play a more offensive role rather than a face puncher. I like that he's trying to reinvent his game, I hope he's able to continue playing for a while. Would have been great to see him one last time with the Flaming C though.

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
Gaudreau,Monohan,Colborne Bennett,Backlund,Jones
Ferland,Stajan,Jooris
Bollig,Shore,Poirer

Wotherspoon,Engelland
Schlemko,Potter
Kulak,Ramage

Ortio

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
Frankly unless Gaudreau and Monahan are genuinely not banged up at all, I'd sit them.

The playoffs is going to be a marathon and having 6 days off from Thursday night through Wed would be great for that whole first line.

I realize we need to ice a team, but I think our Top 4 D and Top line should all be out

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
Can someone put David Wolf in this for me? I don't have photoshop on this computer.

MV5BMTkzMTUyMTE1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY5OTgyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Frankly unless Gaudreau and Monahan are genuinely not banged up at all, I'd sit them.

The playoffs is going to be a marathon and having 6 days off from Thursday night through Wed would be great for that whole first line.

I realize we need to ice a team, but I think our Top 4 D and Top line should all be out

They won't scratch Gaudreau; not when he's in the race for the calder trophy.

Doubt they scratch Monahan either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->