Points Lost To Stupidity Thread

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Glad to see the overdramatic behavior is still happening on this board while I've been gone
The reaction here is deserved. Hakstol is losing this team points.

He took a roster that just won, made a change for no reason, and that change contributed to 3 goals against in a game where they lost 2-4 (before the ENG). There’s no defense of this.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Yes! this is going to be the hak, amac, lehtera, weise thread. Finally those topics can be contained to just this thread.

Upf9rqTuDhMG7B2rtOWsfz-oD30Ydq8f0zZ_yq3alBbTNux1pIn2Hg9U5oAYLkUdSRRBbIAaX-EMUDn66pNsE5cKGwlnGLTfkjEOxtyLzBqAJr-qf-eVqM_U9GyHZQ9nOT4a5khH

I won't. Because 3rd pair dmen, and 4th liners factor very little into the success of a team. i won't waste a single breath on them.

source.gif

Ahahahah! Like we've been just one Gudas away from the win. :laugh:

You may have missed this, but Folin had a hand in 3 of the goals against last night. The first one wasn't really his fault although he had a change to make a play on the puck, but he's directly responsible for the second goal and was in the box for the back-breaker. He also generally played terrible.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
It was ludicrous to force Folin into the lineup so soon. Sanheim-Gudas have pretty good chemistry and have played together a decent amount. You’re just asking for trouble by breaking them up after the first game.

Almost like it was bad coaching or something. But then that's impossible. Hak doesn't make mistakes. He's perfect in every way, a golden boy, or rather a golden beet.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
You may have missed this, but Folin had a hand in 3 of the goals against last night. The first one wasn't really his fault although he had a change to make a play on the puck, but he's directly responsible for the second goal and was in the box for the back-breaker. He also generally played terrible.
First goal, he was alone against two opponents, totally not his fault. And he wasn't the only one who took a penalty. It's easy to blame him for everything but it's naive to think that Gudas would change the outcome of the game.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
People are not blaming Folin for everything. People are also NOT saying he is THE problem. It was A problem. As usual with Hakstok and his juggles.
I was referring to the first post of this thread, that's it.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
I doubt that can be read as Folin did it all but whatever.
It pretty much says that Folin over Gudas equals -2 points, I don't agree with it, the problem was much deeper and Gudas wouldn't bring us those 2 points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad