• Point

• Nylander

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Point AINEC

Nylander is regressing hard this year. I am still hopeful he turns into a decent second line winger.

Garthinater

Nov 22, 2015
Point AINEC

Nylander is regressing hard this year. I am still hopeful he turns into a decent second line winger.

Rofl you sure do love talking about nylander, even though you seem to know nothing about him. Keep it up mad dog! Your always good for a laugh!

Anyways, this is nylander. Point is playing well this season but he's not better than Will now or going forward.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Nylander's a possession beast, and I could care less about Point playing on Tampa's awful PK. Gimme Nylander
Point had something like 2 goals allowed on his first 45 pks this season. Him, Gourde, Hedman, and occasionally Callahan/Girardi/Stralman are good penalty killers, but it doesn't matter because Coburn is on the PK, also Vasilevskiy can't save a screened shot for his life.

IMO close but Point. Point is the better two way player although Nylander is a possession beast and an underrated player.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
In my POINT of view I prefer nylander, but point will be a very good player as well.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
A lot of these threads havebeen kicking around this year. Lots of Leaf fans saying Nylander is better but have yet to see one offer one shred of proof why. I see in other threads how when Nylander potentially moves to center he might be more valuable than Pastrnak to make up the offensive difference. Except Point actually is a 2 way center, kills penalties AND is doing better offensively.

The question isnt who has more potential (which given this season Point still probably wins), its whose the better player? There is literally no Nylander argument for that right now

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
... How does Nylander even have 70 votes?
I mean if you only looked at point totals last season you could probably make some sort of case for Nylander... But Point was and is so good defensively that it's not really close.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I mean if you only looked at point totals last season you could probably make some sort of case for Nylander... But Point was and is so good defensively that it's not really close.

You forgot the part about Point not playing on a line with Auston Matthews 50% of the time. :laugh:

Reactions: WetcoastOrca
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->