Post-Game Talk: Point. - Preds vs Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
So, sum up. Meh 1st period, atrocious 2nd period, awesome 3rd, and we're not going to talk about anything beyond that because it's too soon.

Under the circumstances, I'll take it, but I want better next time.

Reactions: LCPreds

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
And on that last goal...I say again...god dammit Subban.

Oh great..first the Subban show and now the Subban gf show. When will the torment end?

Reactions: TruBlu

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Roman Josi in OT:

6FHC3_AS01

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
At least we showed in the 3rd that we can really dominate the Blues when we're on. Just a really slow start tonight and honestly, JOFA along with Josi were the only ones to really show up today.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
Guess I’m more concerned with our absent 2nd and 3rd lines and a couple defensemen. Outside of JOFA, there really isn’t anything to write home about right now.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Guess I’m more concerned with our absent 2nd and 3rd lines and a couple defensemen. Outside of JOFA, there really isn’t anything to write home about right now.
2nd line is going to probably take some time. Turris has been out for a while and they weren't killing it before hand. 3rd took a hit with the loss of Watson so it will take a bit as well to get it restructured. 4th isn't any better if we are going to have a player sitting for all but 2-3 minutes a game.

Grimaldi needs to be in and I think would be fine with Boile and Hartman.

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
2nd line is going to probably take some time. Turris has been out for a while and they weren't killing it before hand. 3rd took a hit with the loss of Watson so it will take a bit as well to get it restructured. 4th isn't any better if we are going to have a player sitting for all but 2-3 minutes a game.

Grimaldi needs to be in and I think would be fine with Boile and Hartman.

Oh, I agree for sure. I too would rather see Grimaldi in over McLeod. He’s more than earned it. That line flied when he was in. The 8 mins. of the 4th line isn’t the issue deciding games though IMO. That’s all.

JGeorge54

Feb 6, 2016
Lol all the hate on a 4th liner that cost a 7th round pick is hilarious. He wasn't brought in for his skills, but for toughness which he is showing. If our main gripe is a 4th line tough guy weve got it pretty good. Relax and calm down geez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad