Poile engaging in unfair labor practices ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boilers*

I don't get why Nashville fans are so upset. Really sit down and think about this for a minute, Eaton gets to hone his skills and doesn't take up a roster spot on the Admirals. So now he isn't stunting the development of one of your prospects. Sheesh.

Edit: Plus he gets an inside track on the Wing's rookies. A spy if you will. Keep your friends close keep your enemies closer. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

don

Aug 31, 2002
Nashua, NH
Disagree

triggrman said:
Eaton was told by his agent the Predators approved of him playing for the Griffins. He trusted his agent, that was his only fault in this deal. He should have checked with Poile himself.

That's what he pays his agent to do. I'd fire the agent if I was him.

Weary

Jul 1, 2003
Dear Agent,
You are fired because you didn't investigate doing business with the company that has not paid me in the past year. Bad agent. Bad, bad agent.

Sincerely,
Mark Eaton, Predator for life

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
Let me say this, if Eaton knew what would transpire at Grand Rapids he would have signed with Milwaukee. What a mess that has become (I know, different topic for a different board)

Last edited:

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005
Weary said:
Dear Agent,
You are fired because you didn't investigate doing business with the company that has not paid me in the past year. Bad agent. Bad, bad agent.

Sincerely,
Mark Eaton, Predator for life

More like:

Dear Agent,

You are fired because you encouraged me to pursue an action that potentially threatens my employability with my current employer, while impressing upon me that I actually had their blessing. You have threatened the stability of my high paying job, and have helped me alienate my employer - I think I will find a new and more communicative agent now.

Mark Eaton

Think about it buddy - no, really - THINK, don't just retort.

Weary

Jul 1, 2003
If this does affect his future employability, then yes is the answer to question asked by this this thread's title. If Poile were to use this against Eaton, he wouldn't need a high paying job because the lawsuit would be worth more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->