Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Poehling+47 for Greenway or Donato
Poehling for Menell
Poehling for Ivan Lodnia+4th

Price4Prez

Nov 20, 2007
Meh, not a fan of Poehling but id rather keep him and take a punt on his potential than whatever scrubs Minny will send us in exchange.

Absolute 0 need for Donato, Greenway or whatever else offered above.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
Greenway specifically is a useful NHL player with, frankly, significantly more potential than Poehling.

If he’s a scrub, I’m not sure what that makes Poehling.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Poehling's not likely to become any more than a bottom six player and he is a middling prospect. I don't know what you expected.

At least he has a few years to develop.

The Minny players are all proven bottom 6 players with little upside . Not very enticing to Montreal. Greenaway at least has size.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
At least he has a few years to develop.

The Minny players are all proven bottom 6 players with little upside . Not very enticing to Montreal. Greenaway at least has size.

I promise you Greenway and Donato still have as much offensive upside, if not more, as Poehling.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
I promise you Greenway and Donato still have as much offensive upside, if not more, as Poehling.

Your promise is meaningless. If Grenaway / Donato were 2 years younger I might believe you... no interest in Donato at all.

Rather stick with Poehling and see what he has in the next few years.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Your promise is meaningless. If Grenaway / Donato were 2 years you nger I might believe you... no interest in Donato at all.

So 22 is the magic cut off where players lose all their potential? That's good to know. Poehling better get to proving something, or else in 3 months he's going to be a proven AHL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->