pock versus tyutin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
I'd be surprised if both weren't full-timers next season. As for offense, I think they'll be close.. although for almost anything else I'd take the well-rounded Tyutin outright.

allrevvedup25

Jul 7, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
When there is a NHL season, Tyutin will be a full timer, he showed alot in his short stint at the end of the year. As for Pöck, if he plays the way he did when he joined the Rangers, he will easily make the team and stick with them. If I had to choose, right now it would be Tyutin. His game is better rounded than Pöcks is at the moment.

Digable5

Buffalo Proton (Positively Charged)
Feb 23, 2004
West Seneca
If you are talking only about offensive potential I would easily go with Pock. However, Tyutin is pretty much a lock as an NHL player, while Pock is still fighting for a job. If Pock can see enough ice time though, he will have more points then Tyutin, but Tyutin should still be considered the better player.

Vito Andolini

Mar 18, 2002
New Jersey
I'd give Pock the edge in offensive abilities, but Tyutin will still put up his share of points. He has the gift of knowing when to pinch and float around the offensive zone without putting the team at risk defensively.

Prucha73

Tyitin takes a lot of shots, but I think Pock has better offensive game and vision, so I think given equal opportunity Pock puts up more points. But Tyutin is better in most other areas.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I think 29 teams missed out on signing a Defensemen who will put up a ton of points in Pock.

Best money the Rangers have spent in like a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->