Apr 11, 2017
EU
Untitled.png

Reactions: klutch

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
3 years with Dave Hakstol has been an excruciating experience. Even more excruciating, the thought it will most likely be 4 years. Despite this shit show and his naked incompetence in the face of it.

But I want to take this moment, amid our dark angry thoughts, to remember that as bad as us Flyers fans have it, think about Mrs. Hakstol. 3 years? 4 years? She has to spend THE REST OF HER WAKING LIFE (AND THEN SOME!) WITH THIS MAN.

uVbtj8M.png

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
raffl did not kill that line, and please don't use him as that low hanging fruit of a scapegoat.

Uh, he absolutely helped kill them. There were multiple instances where Raffl just coughed up the puck to kill pressure. In ways that TK doesn't.

Giroux hasn't been good, but he and Couturier were hampered even further playing essentially as a two man unit.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Don't worry, Hak is proud. He's not worried about the match ups or anything important. He goes with gut feeling and that's it. He has no f***ing clue. The worst f***ing coach this team has ever had.

Hak feels like a guy that believes he will never be fired and can get away with doing the bare minimum with the shittier older players. No change in his attack plan, no adapting, no fire, no intensity, no f***ing care of anything. He goes back to a goalie that shouldn't have f***ing started and it burned him AGAIN. f*** this f***ing coach and I hope the Flyers get TROUNCED on Friday. Pens need to do everything in their power to embarrass Hak.

SHANE523

Oct 18, 2016
Hextall should just sign Rosie O'Donnel for goalie for game 5. She can just sit in the middle of the net and stop more than what they currently have.
Hakstol needs to be fired. Plain and simple. He doesn't adjust game to game let alone within the game. I have no clue on his decisions for lines, I am getting to the point where I think he is just pulling names out of a hat. Nothing he does makes sense.

Reactions: FlyerFaithful17

FlyersMania2

#FireHakstol
Jul 4, 2007
NJ
3 years with Dave Hakstol has been an excruciating experience. Even more excruciating, the thought it will most likely be 4 years. Despite this **** show and his naked incompetence in the face of it.

But I want to take this moment, amid our dark angry thoughts, to remember one, Mrs. Hakstol. 3 years? 4 years? She has to spend THE REST OF HER WAKING LIFE (AND THEN SOME!) WITH THIS MAN.

uVbtj8M.png
She deserves a participation trophy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad