GDT: PO #1 | FLYERS at Penguins | Wed., April 11, 2018, 7:00 pm ET | NBCSN, CBC, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruckuss

FML & FCF
Apr 1, 2012
Not Toronto
Possibly the worst PO game I've ever watched the flyers play..

Look gassed and nervous. Or we forgot to hockey

Need to pot at least one, break the ice, get angry game 2 and try to steal one here.

Reactions: CanadianSniper

Mayo Masseuse

Tinariwen Riddum
May 16, 2010
The Dunes of Neptune
Sometimes I think I am an unreasonable person but then I see a rebels57 post and realize I'm not doing too bad. Is he that one lunatic on here that hated Coots and defended scrubs but then changed his name and approach?

Anyway, I guess we all didn't expect to win, but losing so badly hurts. Out-coached, outplayed, not much else to say really.

IF we get swept can that actually be the nail in the Hak coffin? OF COURSE I do not want to get swept and want to beat these pricks but hypothetically speaking maybe that is the last straw.

I am still willing to give Hextall another off season and season before going ham on his philosophy but f***, the coaching situation needs to be addressed. At this point I'd like to see a major shake up of coaching staff before Manning is sent packing.

Game 2 I'll make sure the boys are well oiled with Hellmans. May be the difference maker.

Reactions: freakydallas13

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
No sustained pressure in there zone at all. Not even on the powerplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->