Post-Game Talk: Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Sens: I hate this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
He's not go to. He was never go to in LA. He's a 3rd wheel who works well, even very well, if you have the right 2nd wheel, which I'm afraid we don't for a line with Malkin.
fair enough. I guess I'm just thinking of it differently because he's more of a goal scorer than what I typically think of from a 3rd wheel.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
fair enough. I guess I'm just thinking of it differently because he's more of a goal scorer than what I typically think of from a 3rd wheel.

Save the 2016-2017 season, where he scored 24 (including 21 at ES), Pearson never scored more than 13 ES goals in a season. Heck, his career ES goals per game is a grand total of 0.02% higher than Carl Hagelin. That doesn't scream goal scorer to me.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Save the 2016-2017 season, where he scored 24 (including 21 at ES), Pearson never scored more than 13 ES goals in a season. Heck, his career ES goals per game is a grand total of 0.02% higher than Carl Hagelin. That doesn't scream goal scorer to me.
fair enough again. I remembered the points being reasonably consistent and didn't realize the goals were that much higher one year vs the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad