Post-Game Talk: Plus/Minus: Pens vs. Sens: I hate this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I honestly don't know what to think. Major props to DeSmith. The defense really sucked tonight in their limited play in the d-zone. The Sid line was really good but we couldn't score. Geno had NOBODY to play with at all. Sheahan is the worst. I think he's more vanilla than vanilla. Kessel worked his ass off. He deserves love.

This team is a bunch of f***ing idiots. Dumb penalties. Dumb mistakes. Idiotic mistakes.

+++ Desmith
+++ Kessel
+++ Sid
------- Frustration.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
avZjrNH.gif

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Has Sheahan’s play fell off that much? I thought was horrible last season and I was ridiculed. He’s an awful player.

$2 million for that chooch.

Reactions: Justin Sickways

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
At least they escaped with a point, and hopefully without a Crosby concussion otherwise this team might miss the playoffs.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
1 f***ing goal against the worst defensive team in the league.

Idiotic penalties all over the place.

Shit defensive play from the Pens.

Sounds about right...

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Massive, massive gaffes by some of our big players tonight (Geno line change, Letang/Brassard refusing point blank shots). Can't win when your best players don't have their heads in the game.

Second horrific OT line change from Geno this year.

Reactions: BHD

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
f*** the Ottawa Senators. that organization is a joke and deserves nothing more than to fold and crumble to the ground. their only generational talent wanted out of that dump and I'm still laughing at them.

and f*** this dumb Pens team for actively allowing them to win.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I honestly don't know what to think. Major props to DeSmith. The defense really sucked tonight in their limited play in the d-zone. The Sid line was really good but we couldn't score. Geno had NOBODY to play with at all. Sheahan is the worst. I think he's more vanilla than vanilla. Kessel worked his ass off. He deserves love.

This team is a bunch of ****ing idiots. Dumb penalties. Dumb mistakes. Idiotic mistakes.

+++ Desmith
+++ Kessel
+++ Sid
------- Frustration.

Jake starting his glide to the bench for the line change BEFORE he even hit the Pens blueline was the worst of the lot.

P.S.: 5 on 5, Geno's best winger for any shift was Dea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad