Post-Game Talk: Pluck da Ducks 11/18/19 @ 7 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
Eller again with an awful pass. He simply cant make a simple pass under pressure.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I don't think Ovi was bad...his linemates were. He just didn't get enough of those quality passes this season. Give Ovi more of those and he's gonna score more goals. He tried to create chances himself and was partly successful but some other guys need to be better. Don't think Ovi ever was the problem this season...and I'm not his biggest fan.

AussieCapsFan

Apr 30, 2017
Gold Coast
Eller again with an awful pass. He simply cant make a simple pass under pressure.

Eller is my least fav player on the Caps. I don't know if he is the victim of having to play with a lot of different linemates or if he just lacks some of the fundamentals, but he is
underwhelming 95 percent of the time (to me).

Reactions: Pomee

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Feels like a typical ref management game. Anaheim will have to do something egregious for us to get another PP.

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
Eller is my least fav player on the Caps. I don't know if he is the victim of having to play with a lot of different linemates or if he just lacks some of the fundamentals, but he is

He is good on PK, but as a center he is unable to make not only fast creative passes, he struggles with the easy ones. There is nothing worse for a center than that imho.

Reactions: Heath

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
He is my least favorite too.

Reactions: Pomee and Heath

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Jensen carries the puck so much and rushes up ice so much, you would think he would get a lot of assists or decent goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad