Please vote: New York Islanders Logo!!!

cjdv16

Nov 22, 2005
The Swamp
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted (yup, no question the lockout has helped to free up some of my time).

Anyhow, I wanted to beg for some Islander support as my son entered his drawing into USA Hockey and I was hoping to get some votes for you all.

It will only take 2-3 mins, I promise. Log into USA hockey, access the site below, and give his picture a '+1'.

Hope you all like his drawing.

Let's go Islanders.

http://www.usahockeymagazine.com/slaps-gallery/2/new-york-islanders

StumpNYI

Sep 10, 2010
I voted for that work or art. And I want to point out that my vote tied him with the NYR drawing. We got to at least beat that one.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
do you have to create an account to vote? Or is this just a mobile limitation on my device?

cjdv16

Nov 22, 2005
The Swamp
do you have to create an account to vote? Or is this just a mobile limitation on my device?

Yes. USA Hockey now requires an account to be created. It's easy. Only takes an extra moment.

Thanks again for everyone helping here. His drawing is making a run!!!

If we can't get JT on the cover of NHL 13, maybe we can seek some solace in stuffing this ballot box and getting an Isles logo to headline USA Hockey Magazine.

Anyone who hasn't registered/voted, please do if you have a moment.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!!!

cjdv16

Nov 22, 2005
The Swamp
Wow.... thanks so much you guys!!! He's up to 3rd place with 24 votes.

There's still a gap to be made up to overtake the leader, but at this pace, he's got a great shot.

Thanks again for all of your support on this board and please keep the votes coming!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad