Tribute Please vote for your 5 favorite listed Network Announcers

Please vote for your 5 favorite listed announcers.

• Total voters

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I was vacillating between Cosell and Keith Jackson for the final vote. Otherwise, it’s Scully, Costas, Marv, and Michaels.

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

80s Kid

Feb 20, 2023
AZ
So glad he’s not on this list to even vote for. Most overrated and shrill voice in broadcast history. The only thing that may be worse than his voice was that muppet he used to put on top of his noggin.
I know some people have posted about not liking Doc in the past but I don't get it. He was one of the reasons I fell in love with hockey again after about a 10+ year hiatus. That along with the fact that the Rangers became a good team again (Lundqvist era).

I guess I just have a difference of opinion. I like Sam and Joe but do not care for Sean M with Ray F on the national broadcasts. Kenny Albert isn't too bad but don't hear him as much.

OriginalLimbo

May 27, 2019
I know some people have posted about not liking Doc in the past but I don't get it. He was one of the reasons I fell in love with hockey again after about a 10+ year hiatus. That along with the fact that the Rangers became a good team again (Lundqvist era).

I guess I just have a difference of opinion. I like Sam and Joe but do not care for Sean M with Ray F on the national broadcasts. Kenny Albert isn't too bad but don't hear him as much.
I have no issues with those that like him. A few of my hockey teammates and buds back in the day had a band called “And Still They Battle”.

I just think he sucks. Sucks balls.

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

Say Hey Kid

They met at the crossroads.
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
90 year old Hubie Brown is still great but apparently he's never going to retire. He'll be 91 on 9/25.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad