Please Rank These Players

Russian_fanatic

Jan 19, 2004
clay said:
Where's the love for Corey Schneider anyway? He was one of the best goalies in the world juniors (behind Pogge and Rask of course) and has put up unbelievable numbers in college this year.

He's a college player he's not suppose to get love yet. Watch until he does great in the AHL then we'll see. I'll say it right now he will be a top 10 goaltender in the future. The guy gets no love at all.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Buffalo87 said:
I have 5 of the 14 first round draft picks so I want to make sure I don't screw it up. Please rank these prospects:

Skaters
E. Malkin
R. Schremp
E. Johnson
J. Johnson
P. Kessell
B. Ryan
P. O'Sullivan
J. Staal
A. Semin
M. Frolik
J. Toews
B. Pouliot
A. Radulov
I. Grigorenko
E. Fehr
A. Kopitar
D. Setoguchi

Goalies
J. Pogge
C. Price
A. Montoya
T. Rask
C. Schneider
M. Schwarz
D. Dubnyk

Thanks in advance

Amongst the forwards, everyone with the exception of Toews is touted for his offenisve prowess. I would not be surprised if O'Sullivan gets more points than say Frolik, but who will be the more valuable player to his team? Fantasy league wise, after Malkin for forwards and Johnson for defensemen, I really think it is difficult to judge their relative usefullness.

Raask and Price top the goalie list.

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Russian_fanatic said:
He's a college player he's not suppose to get love yet. Watch until he does great in the AHL then we'll see. I'll say it right now he will be a top 10 goaltender in the future. The guy gets no love at all.

If its a fantasy draft you probably dont want a guy who hasnt even played AHL?

cbj21

Oct 2, 2005
Shampoo land
Maybe im way off but if its based on next NHL season i wouldnt count on many of those players and picked Malkin and Backstrom.

HOCKEY_GURU

Jun 27, 2002
Visit site
I think Kopitar being a bit undervalued,... but then I can see why with him playing in SEL on a poor team etc, and whom ever doesent have Malkin as # 1 ...well u need :help: :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad