Please rank these players

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyrules19

Sep 12, 2004
I know some of these are no longer prospects, but please rank them according to their offensive potential in the NHL.

Scott Hannan
Robyn Regehr
Mike Van Ryn
Rotislav Klesla
Niklas Kronwall
Fedor Tyutin
Aaron Johnson
Trevor Daley

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
hockeyrules19 said:
I know some of these are no longer prospects, but please rank them according to their offensive potential in the NHL.

Scott Hannan
Robyn Regehr
Mike Van Ryn
Rotislav Klesla
Niklas Kronwall
Fedor Tyutin
Aaron Johnson
Trevor Daley

Tyutin
Regehr
Van Ryn
Kronwall
Klesla
Hannan
Daley
Johnson

Totally different story if it's not potential point production though.

CrossCheck

Feb 27, 2002
Hockey home, Canada
Visit site
Andrew_11 said:
Tyutin
Regehr
Van Ryn
Kronwall
Klesla
Hannan
Daley
Johnson

Totally different story if it's not potential point production though.

We probably don't listen to the same hoackey game...

Kronwall
van Ryn
Jonhson
Klesla
Daley
Regehr
Hannan

you see Regehr as an offensive threat???
and why is Kronwall in the NHL as a 170 pds d-man if it's not caus of his offensive hability???

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
CrossCheck said:
We probably don't listen to the same hoackey game...

Kronwall
van Ryn
Jonhson
Klesla
Daley
Regehr
Hannan

you see Regehr as an offensive threat???
and why is Kronwall in the NHL as a 170 pds d-man if it's not caus of his offensive hability???

You have Tyutin first right? You forgot to list him.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Kris Baker said:
Tyutin
Kronwall
Van Ryn
Johnson
Klesa
Daley
Hannan
Regehr

4-5-6 is where the lists will get sketchy...
And the fact that Klesla at 4 is sketchy to you and many of us is why lists like these should be taken with a grain of salt. Shouldnt he have won his Norris by now?

Hobey Baker

May 27, 2004
Charlestown
sabresprospects.com
Moskau said:
And the fact that Klesla at 4 is sketchy to you and many of us is why lists like these should be taken with a grain of salt. Shouldnt he have won his Norris by now?

Honestly, it gets sketchy to me after 2. Klesa winning a Norris? I can't tell if you're being serious, so I'll just say that he'd look killer wearing the mad goat head and I'll leave it at that.
I have bigger fish to fry. My starting RB (Alexander) sprained his knee thanks to thanks to that cruddy astroturf...

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Kris Baker said:
Honestly, it gets sketchy to me after 2. Klesa winning a Norris? I can't tell if you're being serious, so I'll just say that he'd look killer wearing the mad goat head and I'll leave it at that.
I have bigger fish to fry. My starting RB (Alexander) sprained his knee thanks to thanks to that cruddy astroturf...
You missed the point of my post...

2-3 years ago people here were saying Klesla was going to be the best defensemen in the NHL in no time. Now he is near the bottom of many lists.

Hobey Baker

May 27, 2004
Charlestown
sabresprospects.com
Moskau said:
You missed the point of my post...

2-3 years ago people here were saying Klesla was going to be the best defensemen in the NHL in no time. Now he is near the bottom of many lists.

ahh yes....now I get it.

You'd still take him in Buffalo if the price were right, would you not?

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Kris Baker said:
ahh yes....now I get it.

You'd still take him in Buffalo if the price were right, would you not?
In a heart beat.

I wonder if Klesla would be one of those cases where a team (Cbus) would be willing to take a slightly older more proven defensemen with a slightly lower ceiling because they know Klesla wont be able to blossom for another 3-4 years under such crappy conditions anyways.

Senor Rational

Feb 11, 2004
St. Louis
Fedor Tyutin
Niklas Kronwall
Mike Van Ryn
Rotislav Klesla

Van Ryan and Klesla will both have good point production. Tyutin is probally the best offensively but also is responsible defensively

Only players ive seen play, therefore will only rank them.

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
1Van Ryn
2Daley
3Tjutin
4Johnson
5Kronwall
6Klesla
7Hannan
8Regehr

Funny, cuz I think the three least offensive players are the most effective now and will be the best of the lot in the future.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Moskau said:
In a heart beat.

I wonder if Klesla would be one of those cases where a team (Cbus) would be willing to take a slightly older more proven defensemen with a slightly lower ceiling because they know Klesla wont be able to blossom for another 3-4 years under such crappy conditions anyways.

MacLean has said over and over that he isn't going to trade Rusty. He's seen what happened to Jovo and Pronger and neither of those defensemen did a whole lot in their first few years in the league. He showed alot of progress last season...when he wasn't injuried. Remember he scored 8 goals and had a very respectable +/- on a horrible team as a 19 year old. Had it not been for Hueslius, he easily would have been with Heatley and Kovalchuk on the Calder ballot (he would have lost, for obivious reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->