4. Schwarz

Future:
1. Toskola
2. Toivonen
3. Lundqvist
4. Schwarz

badtakemachine

Dec 20, 2002
I'm surprised that nobody is giving Schwarz a chance, even on the "potential" list. I have seen Schwarz play, and he covers alot of net and has good lateral movement. If you ask me, those are 2 very important intangibles for a goaltender, and I think if Schwarz can get a goaltending consultant to help him get his head in to the game, he can be a very good goaltender.

Marc-E-

Sep 19, 2004
Montréal, Québec
IMO:
1-Lunqdvist: As far as I'm concern, the best swedish goalie since Salo in his prime years.
2- Toivonen: Will one day kick Raycroft's ass...But not yet.
3- Schwarz: He's with Baschachiua the future in the net for the Blues
4- Toskala: Good reflexes; but at not shown yet that he could be a solution if the Sharks trade Nabokov. Still have some intruiguing set of skills, but no chance that he will be a second Kiprusoff...

Marc-E-

Sep 19, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Vikke said:
Now that's an understatement. He's the best Swedish goalie since Pelle!

EDIT: Someone messed up the quoting.

Yeah! I forgot Pelle Lindberg! And I forgot the ugly goal against Belarusia in quarter of O.G; something that Sweden will never forget. But, I was talking his overall performance in the NHL. He had a good career anyway...

West19

Jul 19, 2004
Potential:
1) Lundqvist
2) Toivanen
3) Toskala
4) Schwarz

I think Schwarz might be a better goalie then Toskala and Toivanen but unless he goes to a new team i don't think he'll play much becuase imo Baschachiua is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad