Please let there be hockey

h22prelude93

Jan 27, 2010
St.Louis, Mo
And then on the 8th day, God created Hockey. God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. :nod:

Seriously bring hockey back! Let's Go Blues! :yo:

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
well I am amused that a few quotes have been misunderstood

Over here in Europe a few players were quoted as saying they will be on a plane back to the NHL within 24 to 48 hours--that was not the entire quote--the last part of the quote that was not reported was "or we wont be going home till the October"

member 96824

Things are starting to look up! Lets get this thing done!

h22prelude93

Jan 27, 2010
St.Louis, Mo
Take it for what it's worth, but T.J Oshie wrote this on his facebook yesterday..

"Word from NY is that the lockout is going to be lifted sometime this week. Like this if youre excited to see me and the Blues play in a few weeks!!"

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Whether it's the end of this week or the end of next week, I'm sure a deal will be made. I think both sides know if a deal doesn't get done, then the league would be on very thin ice and they would lose a lot more. Hopefully a deal gets done this week so I can maybe go to a game before going back to Mizzou.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Take it for what it's worth, but T.J Oshie wrote this on his facebook yesterday..

"Word from NY is that the lockout is going to be lifted sometime this week. Like this if youre excited to see me and the Blues play in a few weeks!!"
That's not Oshie. Fake account.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad