Please Identify this Actress

Feb 24, 2017
Who is this? It’s supposed to be a gif with her yelling “THIS IS BULL****!” but I feel like posting that would be unwise on a family site. Please help me stop being annoyed. :help:
DAD2472C-B0B1-42CD-BF83-C7927466B5F7.jpeg

Feb 24, 2017
That’s who I thought but I’m having trouble corroborating with other pics. Or using her name with the phrase “this is bull****!”

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Yeah I'm 95% sure that's Winstead. And so what if she said BS. If a role calls for it she'll say whatever.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I’m just curious that way. I don’t know which movie it is and it’s apparently the end of the world to me haha
Think I found what movie it's from

Smashed (2012) - IMDb

Ironically I found it from a Russian article that misnames the movie "In the Trash" but the picture in question is in the article so I think it's a match. But anyway, mystery solved. It's Mary.

В хлам: сколько лет актерам Аарон Пол, Мэри Элизабет Уинстэд, Ник Офферман

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Feb 24, 2017
Think I found what movie it's from

Smashed (2012) - IMDb

Ironically I found it from a Russian article that misnames the movie "In the Trash" but the picture in question is in the article so I think it's a match. But anyway, mystery solved. It's Mary.

В хлам: сколько лет актерам Аарон Пол, Мэри Элизабет Уинстэд, Ник Офферман
Thank you for solving this! I did try a few searches of my own but scrolling through images of her, and googling “Mary Elizabeth Winstead this is bull****” left me empty handed. I’m glad to see it’s at least partially obscure and I had never heard of it.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Thank you for solving this! I did try a few searches of my own but scrolling through images of her, and googling “Mary Elizabeth Winstead this is bull****” left me empty handed. I’m glad to see it’s at least partially obscure and I had never heard of it.
next time right click the image you have a link to and click "search google for this image"

it took a little digging after I did that but it only took me like 4 minutes to confirm what the movie was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad