Please help me find this Canucks jersey

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
I actually like it. I would wear that -- and I would probably not wear an official Canucks jersey outside of a hockey game/bar/gathering at a friend's house.

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
if someone can confirm that they do sell these at the HHOF I can buy it for you and send it OP. I live in Toronto, so if you send me the money for the sweater and postage I'll go buy it and send it to Vancouver.

caporoot

May 30, 2013
I believe it was last year or the year before you could buy them at Larry's Sports store in North Vancouver. I'm not sure if they still have them but I'll be heading up that way in about and hour and I'll swing by and check.

Got one from Dan. He actually sold me his personally one since we couldn't order one.

You rule - thanks a million

To all the others who trolled, I'm not trying to impress other dudes sorry to sink your ships.

caporoot

May 30, 2013
Just trying to help OP before he gets arrested by the fashion police

Fashion police? C'mon mannnn quit doing that to yourself.

Its 2013, move on. No one cares what you have to say if you're going to be negative. Go grab a spices pumpkin latte on me.

Last edited:

caporoot

May 30, 2013
if someone can confirm that they do sell these at the HHOF I can buy it for you and send it OP. I live in Toronto, so if you send me the money for the sweater and postage I'll go buy it and send it to Vancouver.

I found one but thanks a lot for the offer, funny how all these people who are too stupid to realize that you actually CAN in fact send someone funds through a secure site such as PayPal. Everyone just automatically assumes you're a thief meanwhile you're just trying to do someone a good deed.

Pretty sad huh?

Thanks for your offer. I'm sure you're a very honest person just willing to help.

caporoot

May 30, 2013
It's cool that it's hard to find and rare.

Signed:

- People that hang out on Commercial and in Gastown.

Just found the one from the owner at Larry's Sports in NV. Had to buy it from the actual owner since they don't make them anymore.

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
Fashion police? C'mon mannnn quit doing that to yourself.

Its 2013, move on. No one cares what you have to say if you're going to be negative. Go grab a spices pumpkin latte on me.

It seems your jimmies have been eternally rustled. Pls stay safe.

Last edited:

BlackAces

Play Your Game
Dec 31, 2007
Got one from Dan. He actually sold me his personally one since we couldn't order one.

You rule - thanks a million

To all the others who trolled, I'm not trying to impress other dudes sorry to sink your ships.

Dan is a great guy (especially if he thinks he can make a sale ;)) I remember I wanted to get my friend a jersey for Christmas so he could wear it on the pond when we went to Prince George and they were sold out so he found a blank team jersey and sent it to Ottawa for us to get it stitched and two days later we got it back. All the hate larry's gets around North Van is unwarrented imo. Glad it worked out so well for you!

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
I found one but thanks a lot for the offer, funny how all these people who are too stupid to realize that you actually CAN in fact send someone funds through a secure site such as PayPal. Everyone just automatically assumes you're a thief meanwhile you're just trying to do someone a good deed.

Pretty sad huh?

Thanks for your offer. I'm sure you're a very honest person just willing to help.

yeah, it was totally a legitimate offer. I can see how people could be skeptical though, was just trying to help out.

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
Just found the one from the owner at Larry's Sports in NV. Had to buy it from the actual owner since they don't make them anymore.

Cheers for letting me know. I have a small collection of jerseys and it's this type of one where thirty years from now people ask wtf you got it from.

I'll make a call on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad