Please help me find this Canucks jersey

member 105785

that's a hand made jersey, if not then it's made rly poorly

natemm

Sep 13, 2013
620_16554_P.jpg

I have my severe doubts that the jersey pictured was bought at the HHOF store.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
It looks like a sweater that's been turned inside-out.

The crest looks like it's been added in Photoshop.

He may have taken a ratty sweater and stuck a Canucks crest on there.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
I saw this photo posted by Canucks official FB page earlier this year when the Canucks played in Calgary. So I do believe it is a real jersey that a Canucks photographer caught a glimpse of.

I also love the look and if it is out there and being sold wouldn't mind picking one up.

BlackAces

Play Your Game
Dec 31, 2007
I believe it was last year or the year before you could buy them at Larry's Sports store in North Vancouver. I'm not sure if they still have them but I'll be heading up that way in about and hour and I'll swing by and check.

caporoot

May 30, 2013
I saw this photo posted by Canucks official FB page earlier this year when the Canucks played in Calgary. So I do believe it is a real jersey that a Canucks photographer caught a glimpse of.

I also love the look and if it is out there and being sold wouldn't mind picking one up.

I am a fan of original stuff.. have yet to see someone in Vancouver with one. I'll let you know if I come across them.

I believe it was last year or the year before you could buy them at Larry's Sports store in North Vancouver. I'm not sure if they still have them but I'll be heading up that way in about and hour and I'll swing by and check.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up - Let me know if you find one!

BlackAces

Play Your Game
Dec 31, 2007
It was definitely two years ago and they don't have any right now. Dan the owner wasn't in but if you really want one I would either call or go in and talk to him. He would probably be willing to order one in for you or let you know if they plan on stocking them this year.

TheyHave2Goaltenders

Sep 21, 2013
Detroit
that's a hand made jersey, if not then it's made rly poorly
I have my severe doubts that the jersey pictured was bought at the HHOF store.
It looks like a sweater that's been turned inside-out.

The crest looks like it's been added in Photoshop.

He may have taken a ratty sweater and stuck a Canucks crest on there.

My wife has been a seamstress for 25 years. She took a look at the pic and says it's official. If you look at the stitching on the shoulders and arms, it's actually purposely made to look scraggly. That's the style. It's used often in 'retro' clothing nowadays. Maybe you should learn a little about what you're talking about before posting on here.

Goon42

Apr 12, 2013
My wife has been a seamstress for 25 years. She took a look at the pic and says it's official. If you look at the stitching on the shoulders and arms, it's actually purposely made to look scraggly. That's the style. It's used often in 'retro' clothing nowadays. Maybe you should learn a little about what you're talking about before posting on here.

Still looks terrible lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->