Please explain...

oilerplanet

Feb 9, 2009
Stony Plain
Can someone tell me why I don't have Justin Shultz in my roster for Be A GM. I'm just starting a new season and am sure I have the latest roster update. maybe I did something wrong? Maybe he is not available in Be A GM mode?

Thanks for the insight HF:p:

ucicwgrl7303

Sep 5, 2012
Simple. EA sports took the moral high ground and decided not to include a player who manipulated a loop hole designed to protect players whose draft team refused to offer contracts to them and ruining their chance of making it to the NHL, and used it to screw the team who drafted him( traded gardiner due to his numerous "can't wait to play in Anaheim" quotes), and refused to sign numerous contract offers and set a new standard for greedy kids getting drafted from now on, to just play where they please and really hurt small market teams for the foreseeable future...

Lol who am I kidding, it's actually just cuz EA sucks, and apparently due to some legal jumbo jumbo several young players were removed from the game during the last roster update, one being Emerson etem. Hopefully someday EA gets their Ish together

oilerplanet

Feb 9, 2009
Stony Plain
Simple. EA sports took the moral high ground and decided not to include a player who manipulated a loop hole designed to protect players whose draft team refused to offer contracts to them and ruining their chance of making it to the NHL, and used it to screw the team who drafted him( traded gardiner due to his numerous "can't wait to play in Anaheim" quotes), and refused to sign numerous contract offers and set a new standard for greedy kids getting drafted from now on, to just play where they please and really hurt small market teams for the foreseeable future...

Lol who am I kidding, it's actually just cuz EA sucks, and apparently due to some legal jumbo jumbo several young players were removed from the game during the last roster update, one being Emerson etem. Hopefully someday EA gets their Ish together

Thanks, I thought he was in the game cause I heard about it for a long time. Makes sense though that EA would screw things up somehow.

western redmen

the forgotten owskis
Jun 7, 2012
Justin Shultz should be on the latest update, the only reason some players disappeared is because they are in the ahl and EA can't update the ahl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad