Playoffs

Danythegod

Jun 25, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Anyone else lucked out with playoffs being put on hold?

I have several key injuries to grubauer, stammer, bobrovsky and pacioretty that should potentially be back in a month if season continues in April. I had a bye the first week.

Not trying to joke about Coronavirus. Very unfortunate.

AvalancheSpeedsters

Aug 2, 2005
Kamloops, BC
Sort of. Yahoo H2H quarterfinal and I had Stone, Patch, Krug (DTD), Rantanen, Stamkos all out! I droped Stamkos when he was done but with the chance of a season maybe later, I picked him right up again (just in case). Had lost Kadri and Hertl earlier but they got scooped up

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
We were in our 2nd round of playoffs.
I paid out the remaining 4 teams in a 4 way split. when and if games resume they will have to play for free/ bragging rights
If season cancels. I'm going to crown CoronaVirus the 2019/20 Champ

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Salaried dynasty, 12 teams in its 13th season. Top 6 make playoffs, with top 2 teams earning a bye week.

I was leading my H2H quarter-finals matchup 8-3-1 when everything got cancelled.

I had Ullmark, Gibson and Tuch out on IR or OUT. Given my poor goaltending situation (he owns Bishop, Binnington and Hellebuyck), these injuries wouldn't have changed much for the 2nd round...

My semi-finals opponent (league leader, coming in off a bye week) was missing Lemieux, Hedman and Kreider which would have given me a significant edge in the skater cats (which count for 7/12 categories).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad