Playoffs

OriginalJetsCoyotes

Mar 7, 2016
Hanmer, Ontario
Well I thought we'd make the playoffs last year. I'm trying to keep my expectations low this year so that I won't be so disappointed when/if we go on long losing streaks again. I hope we're at the very least competitive but I'm not holding my breath.

This of course doesn't mean I'm not excited for the upcoming season. I can't wait for hockey to start back up.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Add a top-9 RW and a top-4 RD and I think we can compete for a playoff spot.

Your avatar is awesome.

On topic, I don't think any realist expects the playoffs this year. I'm more interested in witnessing the culture change of the team. I'm tired of watching our young guns "play scared" and I'm tired of watching a team that's mailing it in on most nights. If we achieve a culture turnaround but finish with the exact same record/placing as last year, I'd consider it an improvement of the sense of being a step in the right direction. If we take such a huge 180 that we actually make the playoffs, that's just a bonus.

Toadie

Mar 24, 2015
Calgary AB
I agree with you RT with for the first time in years I won't have to defend the team from tanking rumors but I am leaning to fighting for a Wild Card spot.. Well maybe hoping.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad