Playoffs question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBuck

Jan 26, 2012
I know round 1 is 23rd to April 4, second round would prob be April 5th to 13th and then conference finals 14th to 21st and then finals 22nd to may 1st or am i wrong roughly on those dates depending on if we have a few game 7s or not

I think they usually give 2 weeks for each series....The Memorial Cup starts May 19th so the finals are probably done by the 14th of May or so.
Found this on OHL site...

The OHL Playoffs are scheduled to begin on the Thursday following the conclusion of the regular season. The first round series must be completed within 13 days; the second round series have 14 days to finish while the Conference Championships are 13 days in length. The OHL Championship Series is 14 days in length.

Last edited:

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
I think they usually give 2 weeks for each series....The Memorial Cup starts May 19th so the finals are probably done by the 14th of May or so.
Found this on OHL site...

The OHL Playoffs are scheduled to begin on the Thursday following the conclusion of the regular season. The first round series must be completed within 13 days; the second round series have 14 days to finish while the Conference Championships are 13 days in length. The OHL Championship Series is 14 days in length.

Usually that's fairly accurate with every round is 2 weeks long assuming that each round goes the full distance of 7 games not to also add that fact the a few years ago the league added the high seed low seed format where teams that seed in spots 1-4 get games 1-2,5,7 while low seed gets 3-4,6 out of the the best of 7 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad