GDT: Playoffs 2019 (We weren't invited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Just bad luck. Pavelski slammed his head on the ice from a very minor push, which MAYBE you could justify a 2 minute minor.

They clearly didn’t see what happened, because if they did it wouldn’t have been called the way it was. As it stands, they may have gifted the Sharks a series win.

If anything, you should be able to challenge that.

At any rate, if San Jose wins this game, this is going to be an absolute disaster for the NHL's PR department to have to explain that.

Reactions: 70sSanO and ADHB

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
Legit goals, Vegas 4 Sharks 0. Although to be fair, Vegas looked like crap most of the game. If it weren’t for Fleury, this might be the correct score.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Legit goals, Vegas 4 Sharks 0. Although to be fair, Vegas looked like crap most of the game. If it weren’t for Fleury, this might be the correct score.
I felt Vegas got jobbed until they gave up the 3rd and 4th goals. At that point there's no sympathy.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
I said it the year they made it to the finals vs penguins, and I’ve said it all year, sharks are simply a pp team. 5vs5 they aren’t shit.

Reactions: Mr Rogers

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Storms keep knocking my internet out, but from what I saw there was no head contact off that faceoff. How the hell was that a major penalty?

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
F those spoiled born on 3rd base Vegas fans. I can't think of anybody in the world I feel less bad for right now

I guess your born on 3rd base advantage for another team means more than the Ducks pick.

It was a bad call and you’re just rooting against your own team. Maybe you should just stick with the Angels.

John

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Storms keep knocking my internet out, but from what I saw there was no head contact off that faceoff. How the hell was that a major penalty?

Because Pavelski fell and busted his head open on the ice. Really sad to see, but that is a 2 minute penalty max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->