Playoffs 2018 Discussion Thread

Who are you Rooting for to Win the Stanley Cup this year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
man these playoffs must be very stressful for you

for me its just as long as its not Chicago

but the problem now is that i have to worry about those mother****ers winning the draft lottery now....

Forgot to add Colorado to that list. At least two of those will be gone in the first round. I'm not worried in the least!

Reactions: TheMule93

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I don't like Anaheim. But I have to say if we get Anaheim vs Nashville in the conference finals I think that might be a very nasty series and something I really want to see.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Winnipeg is going to be an absolute terror late in a series. They are so heavy.

I wonder even if Nashville gets through them if they will take too big a bite out of them.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
My thoughts on Minny.

200.gif

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
So much cringe watching that Vegas game opening. Should've expected it though.

That is a Vegas esk show, I didn't find it entertaining, but I assumed they would do that.

They are true to the towns culture and it is part of why and I know the winning but they have fit like a glove in that community. It is a huge part of their success in my opinion.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
That is a Vegas esk show, I didn't find it entertaining, but I assumed they would do that.

They are true to the towns culture and it is part of why and I know the winning but they have fit like a glove in that community. It is a huge part of their success in my opinion.

Vegas is fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad