Playoff Watch/Out of Town Scoreboard Thread

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Despite the Pens being further ahead, I still think Habs, Jackets or evem Caps are more likely.

Still would be nice for Oilers to do us a favour tonight though.

McDavid just missed a penalty shot...

It's about to be six straight results against us.

Getting ridiculous at this point.

MrMaster

Apr 20, 2016
McDavid just missed a penalty shot...

It's about to be six straight results against us.

Getting ridiculous at this point.
It's a bit of a statistical anomaly, but it happens.
FYI, i had a ridiculous streak going, or better it was going against me, and today it was broken up! It's always darkest before the dawn.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Tonight WE ARE ALL ISLES!
20190115_180700.jpg

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Yup. Tbh I know we aren’t catching Pittsburgh even though they’re closer.

Montreal and Columbus are the targets

MayDayMayDay

Out here doing time bandit shit...
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Lock her up boys.

Going 3-3-1 on the home stand is a dagger.
All due respect, but hell nah fam.

We're WNYers. Ex-pats, current or other. Hard times and adversity are our natural f***ing habitat. When it's too hard for anyone else, it's just right for us. In our sports or in our life, whatever ten tons of snow or horseshit gets dumped on us, we bust ass, dig our way out, build a f***ing canal out of it, slam a cold one and ask to do it again.

The hotter the fires, the harder the steel boys. It's time we taught this team through our support what the rest of us already know - We're Buffalo, and we don't f***ing quit. :)

Reactions: dugman

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
All due respect, but hell nah fam.

We're WNYers. Ex-pats, current or other. Hard times and adversity are our natural ****ing habitat. When it's too hard for anyone else, it's just right for us. In our sports or in our life, whatever ten tons of snow or horse**** gets dumped on us, we bust ass, dig our way out, build a ****ing canal out of it, slam a cold one and ask to do it again.

The hotter the fires, the harder the steel boys. It's time we taught this team through our support what the rest of us already know - We're Buffalo, and we don't ****ing quit. :)

Man, after reading that I'm going out to cut some more trees down and chop wood. I hope the neighbor doesn't mind me on his property.

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
We're six points away from the last wild card spot.... and six points ahead of the team that would currently be drafting #6 overall. :(

This may as well be a "root for teams below us" thread.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Of course we don't get any help in the other earlier games. Go Philly

Carolina, Montreal are playing great hockey right now. Columbus too and they added 2 big pieces to give them cover if/when Panarin gets moved.

Unfortunately playoffs are basically a pipe dream at this point...although it's totally feasible that we could finish 14th overall which is absurd.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
So the new strategy:

Pray STL does not finish in the top 11.

Hope SJ wins the cup

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->