Tickets: Playoff Ticket Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
This is the official Ticket Exchange Thread. It is here you can announce you have tickets to give away, to trade for future games, to sell at or below face value to other fans. You can also make requests to purchase tickets for certain games.

Please keep the following guidelines in mind when posting individual game tickets for sale in this thread:

• DO: List the section, row, and seat numbers of the tickets you're selling.

• DO: List your asking price and any shipping costs or seller fees if applicable. Selling tickets for more than face value plus reasonable charges (such as shipping or PayPal fees) is not permitted by law in many jurisdictions, so it will not be allowed here. HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit. Finally, you MUST list a price. Posts with no prices or that say "PM me for prices" will be deleted and violators subject to moderator action.

• DO: Mark your post as SOLD once the tickets are sold.

• DO NOT: Make the sale or price of tickets contingent on the purchase of pre-season tickets or other items.

• DO NOT: Over-post your tickets.

Any abuse of the above rules will not be tolerated. Also, the moderating staff reserves the right to temporarily close or permanently terminate this thread if it becomes unmanageable or if the rules are being too frequently violated. While the rules are not negotiable, feedback is welcome to [email protected].

HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals. Buyer beware.

Last edited:

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
REMINDER - We have recently made the decision to open this thread for the playoffs based on user feedback. Do not make us regret reopening the thread.

Anyone caught violating the rules above will be permanently prohibited from selling tickets on the board.

FWmaker

Oct 6, 2006
My son and I would like to go on Saturday - shoot me a PM if available!
Thanks

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
FYI it's been awhile since stubhub killed their 2-3% fan rewards program and they never brought it back, but I just noticed that they now have an affiliate program which means you can get rebated. I use topcashback, they have 7% cashback for stubhub, 7% cashback for ticketmaster resale, and 6% cashback for seatgeek.

If you decide to sign up please use my family member's referral link:
https://www.topcashback.com/ref/truth577

(stubhub also has $20 off right now if you use visacheckout)

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Looking for 2 for tonight. PM me

EDIT - Don't PM if you're trying to profit. not paying a kidney for a round 1 game.

Last edited:

Lex444

Jun 22, 2009
Pm me if you have 2 tickets for tonight. Trying to bring my son to his first playoff game.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Looking for 2 for tonight. PM me

EDIT - Don't PM if you're trying to profit. not paying a kidney for a round 1 game.

Regarding the bold, we can't control what happens in conversations that are initiated via PM, BUT if someone lists a price here and then attempts to gouge a potential buyer via PM and mods hear about it, the seller will be banned from the thread.

Game 6:
tenor.gif

Last edited:

nyrleetch

Aug 2, 2009
New York
Can't believe how priced out everything is. Thought I would be able to find a pair around $500 for anywhere.

Tickets to a potentially game 7 behind the bench in MTL is same price as 400's for tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad