Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
200.gif

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Feelsgoodman cause we got in even though nothing went in our favor. All games that should not have gone to OT between our concurrents went to OT. Florida would not lose to top teams. Flyers would get the wins they needed to stay alive. And we clutched it, won the necessary games and got in by ourselves. Didnt need any assistance from others. Thats the best part about all of this. We did it ourselves.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Woke up this morning, pinched myself to make sure I was on earth, after watching Devils make the playoffs. It has been long in coming and quite frankly I didn't expect them to do it this season. I knew they were getting close. I am so happy for the entire team, management and coaching but most importantly for the Devil's fan that stuck with the rebuild. I want them to go as far as they can in the playoffs and I won't be disappointed if they go out in round one. So many of these players have never been to the playoffs like our MVP Hall they will experience the pressure but the last few games since February 13 have been playoff type games

Congrats Devils and Fans

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->