Playoff Push Avatars: Theme Bad AI of Your Choosing. Catchphrase: (Man, so tight) Almost Like a Playoff Game. Canucks 2024.

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
Update:
The chosen theme is

Bad AI of Your Choosing.

Catchphrase
(Man, so tight) Almost Like a Playoff Game. Canucks 2024.

You can use imgflip.com to easily generate text and gif animation

---

We've made the playoffs after a Dime (not counting the amazing bubble), time to help motivate our team to victory with some really good Playoff Push Avatars.

PDO has been done and is old now. Not even worth making a joke about it anymore, no one is getting trolled.

What should our theme be?

Someone suggested a return to the Benning Deal With It in someway.

Line goes Up shtonks was not a bad idea

Canucks have quite a history now, starting with our crap Jerseys. Maybe a passing of the torch from our greats of the past to our greats today.

Or something silly like we did with rock stars and superheros. Maybe videogames?

We have our "Core", we have a our Lotto line, we have "The Third Line", we have "Bubble" Demko, we have The Chaos Giraffe, one of the Twin Towers. And, of course, we have Huggy Bear.

Last edited:

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
A9411266-0EB5-456C-8D4C-4E32F74A905D.jpeg

Either that or pickles in the bowl of the Stanley cup

Reactions: LordBacon

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
Google germini created this, plus this mimics our player's effort lately, minimum effort.

Attachments

• Gemini_Generated_Image_cb77cdcb77cdcb77 (1).jpg
    Gemini_Generated_Image_cb77cdcb77cdcb77 (1).jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Gemini_Generated_Image_cb77cdcb77cdcb77 (3).jpg
    Gemini_Generated_Image_cb77cdcb77cdcb77 (3).jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 2

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Do we even have any skilled avatar makers left on this board? We had some absolute beauties in the past (the year we all did IKEA ones is probably my nostalgic favourite).

The Ikea ones were my favorite... was that 2010?

Also we should all brainstorm some themes for avatars then put it to a vote... we're running out of time here with playoffs around the corner

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
Do we even have any skilled avatar makers left on this board? We had some absolute beauties in the past (the year we all did IKEA ones is probably my nostalgic favourite).
Its fairly easy to create a gif at the right website so they are very easy to make now.
Biggest problem is adding one that's been created thanks to the new website.
You have to be offline to download from HFBoards as a gif. When you are online it downloads as a webp file which is really, really annoying.

CalderSchmalder

Jul 26, 2009
Vancouver
Facebook - 2009
IKEA - 2010
Win it for Manny - 2011
Embrace the hate - 2012
Does anybody have one of these old playoff avatars saved? I can only barely remember what they looked like

Reactions: gsharpe

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Does anybody have one of these old playoff avatars saved? I can only barely remember what they looked like

I have my current avatar that read 'Win it for Manny' saved up on my old 2008 Macbook which I still have. I don't think I had an 'IKEA' one nor an 'Embrace the Hate' one. Didn't have a Facebook one nor the 2010 version, which I think it was the 'Stay Classy, Vancouver' ones.

Reactions: CalderSchmalder

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad