Prediction Contest: ***Playoff Predictions Round #1, Game #3: vs Capitals, Back at home, now it's real

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
If you change your username, please let me know or your points won't carry over.

Rules said:
1. Post the team which will win and by what score and who will score first Leaf goal. Write anything else you like so long as you make clear those three variables. If you pick the correct team you will receive 1 point. If you pick the correct score but the wrong team you will receive 2 points. If you pick both the correct score and the correct winning team you will receive 4 points.
2. 3 points for the name of Maple Leaf who scores the team's first goal of the game. The Joepeps!! rule: If you expect a shutout, pick the opponent player who scores first. But if a Leaf does score, that pick will not be counted.a
3. If you pick everything correctly (team, score, goalscorer) - aka "Grand Salami" - you will get 8 points and the envy and resentment of all other players.
4. Picks must be made and posted by puck drop on game day.
5. Picks must be made in the prediction thread -- if you post them anywhere else, including the game day thread, they will not count.
6. 6. No if...then picks (Detroit 8-2 if Reimer, Toronto 2-0 if Bernier, or Lupul gets goal if he plays, otherwise Kadri).
7. If want to modify your pick be sure to do so as an edit in the post of your original pick, Check that you haven't accidentally made two different picks in the same thread - you'd be surprised how often that happens. In those cases neither will count and you will have a "0" for that game.
8. Please don't waste my time and server space with ridiculous picks - these are not particularly kind to your reputation for high wit and will be ignored by me anyway, now and forever.
9. Scoreless shootout caveat: In the case of a scoreless shootout (0-0 through OT) the counted goal will be the first Leaf shooter to score. In the event no Leaf shooters score, the first opposing shooter to score will count under the Joepeps!! rule

Standings will likely happen after tonight's game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->