Proposal: Playoff pool

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Here is the official HF Caps bracket if you want to join.

http://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/?intcmpid=bc2016_nav_stnd#/league/158393

My bracket

14w3woi.png

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
It's only a jinx if you have the Caps winning in your bracket. I have them losing in the finals to the Kings.

LOL your username. Super Mega Anti-Jinx, I can tell you're a true Capitals fan :laugh:

Oh, that's me

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
It's only a jinx if you have the Caps winning in your bracket. I have them losing in the finals to the Kings.

LOL your username. Super Mega Anti-Jinx, I can tell you're a true Capitals fan :laugh:

Of course I have them winning. I can't ever bet against them, which is also why I never bet cash money.

Not sure I get how my username is an anti-jinx, but I'll take it.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Of course I have them winning. I can't ever bet against them, which is also why I never bet cash money.

Not sure I get how my username is an anti-jinx, but I'll take it.

I think he's looking at my bracket, which I named Super Mega Anti-Jinx because I have Caps over Kings in the Final.

billcook

Apr 17, 2012
I really think this is the year, considering how weak east is. But even if it wasn't I could not bet against Caps.

Corporate loyalty etc

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
MJ90 and me are the only ones who didn't pick the Caps to win the Cup. I hope we're wrong and everyone else is right :laugh:

East seems easy. Once you've put Caps in the final it's hard to bet against them in a bracket.

Everyone expect Caps-Cats in ECF almost. If we aren't there nobody will remember this bracket :P Who needs brackets on a dead board?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad