playoff locks eastern conference

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Pretty funny to read through this...

top 2 in the Division , top 2 in the Conference, 90% locks, 100 pts

Most people underestimated Boston .. and likely still do. For a team that can be criticized for mistakes with Kessel, or Seguin, or Hamilton ... and their draft picks ... they look good now and they have pretty good players coming.

Fair to say no one thought the Sens would fall this hard; And no one would have predicted Management's reaction.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Pretty funny to read through this...

top 2 in the Division , top 2 in the Conference, 90% locks, 100 pts

Most people underestimated Boston .. and likely still do. For a team that can be criticized for mistakes with Kessel, or Seguin, or Hamilton ... and their draft picks ... they look good now and they have pretty good players coming.

Fair to say no one thought the Sens would fall this hard; And no one would have predicted Management's reaction.
After playing them in last year's playoffs and their core getting old, I was sure their only option was to rebuild, but they have been really good this year.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I can say I was one of the few posters who was doubtful about our playoff chances this season and felt they'd be a bubble team, but of course no one could predict such a disastrous turn of events.

It is funny reading this thread and a few others from last summer though. So many thought we were contenders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad