Injury Report: Playoff Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs can get by this series with couple of injuries like this, but they'll need both Donskoi and Namestnikov in the 2nd round

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Avs can get by this series with couple of injuries like this, but they'll need both Donskoi and Namestnikov in the 2nd round
I dunno, neither the Stars or Flames are that great. The Avs can win even without some of the depth.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Nope, they cannot face Vegas in the 2nd round. Judging by how thing are going it won't be the Blues either.
Oh I thought I read somewhere that the Avs could face Vegas in the 2nd round but maybe I saw it wrong.

Blues are in trouble but I'm not counting them out yet. They have the experience to come back in their series although if Binnington plays the way he has its unlikely

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019

The fact that they're "game-time decisions" at least suggests that their injuries aren't serious. If both are out I'd like to see O'Connor come in, with Calvert bumped up a line.

Landeskog ---- Mackinnon ---- Rantanen
Nichuskin -------- Kadri -------- Burankovsky
Calvert --------- Compher ------ Jost
Nieto ----------- Bellemare ----- O'Connor

Reactions: 5280

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Burakovsky's injury can't be serious can it? It was just a wrist shot he blocked, just probably bruised him I would think.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Burakovsky's injury can't be serious can it? It was just a wrist shot he blocked, just probably bruised him I would think.

Hopefully not the case, but we've seen breaks from weak wrist shots like that. Sometimes it just catches you in the right spot.

Reactions: the_fan

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I'm assuming if there was a broken bone they would already say he wont play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad