Playoff Bound!

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
How dare you find something positive on a day where most of us need it! Only anger and pessimism is allowed after a loss!

learn the rules!

No but really. They looked better and I'm much more optimistic than a couple weeks ago.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
In the playoffs in spite of their play, not because of it.

So what you really mean is that the Bruins are so good that they can play way bellow what they can and still be the 2nd seed in the East with the 4th best record in the entire NHL?

And now they added Jagr and the Yeti to that roster?

Gear up for hockey late June dear Bruins fans!

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Yes - the playoffs are almost here - finally! It has been a rough season for a lot of teams but now the real season will begin. I have faith in the Bruins. For those deeply entrenched in negative mode, I feel quite sorry that you can't just enjoy hockey for what it is - a game.

I am glad that I discovered the "ignore" button - seeing some of the quoted posts here make me realize my choices are spot on.

GO BRUINS!! :handclap::handclap:

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
So what you really mean is that the Bruins are so good that they can play way bellow what they can and still be the 2nd seed in the East with the 4th best record in the entire NHL?

And now they added Jagr and the Yeti to that roster?

Gear up for hockey late June dear Bruins fans!

Jean Jacket makes a very good point. The Bruins suck so bad they are only the 4th best team in the NHL. :laugh: I think we all need (including me)to get a little perspective.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Playoffs, where anything can happen.

Look at the Kings last year and what they accomplished.

I had to wait 25 years of being a fan until the Bruins won the Cup, that was a long time, one regular season game is not going to crush my spirits.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
It's time to stand on the shoulders of giants.

Awesome commercial.

Hopefully in this last stretch we get everything out of our system. Soderberg is here, Bergy and Marchy are back, we can find some good combos and go from there. Chara has to play at a higher level again. Way too many turnovers this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad