Playoff Avatars?

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Good die hart quote for a Foegele or Paquette avatar:

"Just A Fly In The Ointment, Hans. The Monkey In The Wrench. The Pain In The Ass."

I was thinking that for the Canes team if they go far (plays to the "old guard" opinion of Southern hockey). But is it too many words for that format?

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I have a vague idea of what I'm looking for....something with Hakinpaa overlaid as the european villian (Alan Rickman/Hans Greuber?) from die hard but I need to find a good quote.

What was his brothers name? the one played by Jeremy Irons. He had some good lines. I already mentioned "Give me pies or I will cave your head in"

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I have a request:

“We are going to need some more D guys, I guess.”

Then a picture of Hakanpaa.

upload_2021-5-13_20-47-6.jpeg

Reactions: 3CanesInTheBox

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
I'll add more tomorrow. Check the previous page for the ones I've already done (it's marked in huge font lol), including "the fly in the ointment" one. If someone has a request for a pic after the quote, let me know.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I have a vague idea of what I'm looking for....something with Hakinpaa overlaid as the european villian (Alan Rickman/Hans Greuber?) from die hard but I need to find a good quote.
"I think I can handle this Eurotrash."

And Hakanpaa laughing.

Reactions: Navin R Slavin

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Maybe...

Semin says: I think we go straight to the withdrawal.

and a screen shot of his buyout history from CapFriendly.

Reactions: Chrispy

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
"Do you really think you had a chance against us Mr. Cowboy"?

“We can go any way you want it. You can walk out of here or be carried out. But have no illusions. We are in charge.”

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer.

Let me know when you decide which quote, and I'll make the avatar for you.

Maybe "You can walk out or be carried out?" or "Have no illusions, we are in charge?"

Reactions: hockeynjune

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
I want mine to say "Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?"

lol. Okay, what pic do you want? And are we the cowboys in this scenario? I could see the joke going either way since we play so many southern teams.

Let me know and I'll put one together.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
lol. Okay, what pic do you want? And are we the cowboys in this scenario? I could see the joke going either way since we play so many southern teams.

Let me know and I'll put one together.

I don't know man, it doesn't really matter. I'll just take one you already made

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->