Playoff Avatars?

Hawgood_38

Season Tix since '97
Sep 3, 2002
Pumping tires
Visit site
If we're going 80's, can I get a Hawgy one?

Attachments

• Hawgood.jpeg
    Hawgood.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Upper right corner click your name and go to Avatar on the left column :)

Also, if you’re doing it on your phone,/tablet you can save it to your roll by pressing on he picture. Then do as Ali said - your name in the upper right corner, and you can tinker with the pic. You might also save the old pic to your phone for after the Bruins win the Cup.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I have one for everyone who is on the roster plus our 2 injured guys.

Again, let me know if you have any specific photos you'd like used.

:)
Hi Alicat!

I don't really know the etiquette around these, but I'd certainly appreciate one (if I can even figure out what to do with it lol)! Not sure who's left . . . ?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Hi Alicat!

I don't really know the etiquette around these, but I'd certainly appreciate one (if I can even figure out what to do with it lol)! Not sure who's left . . . ?
I have all the roster players done so whichever one you'd like, it is yours. People can have the same one :)

I will also make an avatar out of whatever picture you want (that is board appropriate of course ;) )

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
I have all the roster players done so whichever one you'd like, it is yours. People can have the same one :)

I will also make an avatar out of whatever picture you want (that is board appropriate of course ;) )
But I don't get it, are the one's in that album available, taken, or . . . ? I don't really understand it. I like Smith with no teeth tho, - reminds me of my hockey youth!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
But I don't get it, are the one's in that album available, taken, or . . . ? I don't really understand it. I like Smith with no teeth tho, - reminds me of my hockey youth!
They are for anyone to use. It doesn't matter if people have the same avatar :)

I put a link to the album to make it easier for people to grab an image which I posted in the thread as well.

Here is the Smith one

full

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I figured out how to erase the backgrounds so I will fix the backgrounds so they are all solid color.

You don't have to switch what you have, this is just the perfectionist in me coming out.

Here is the Smith and Freddy one

full

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
I figured out how to erase the backgrounds so I will fix the backgrounds so they are all solid color.

You don't have to switch what you have, this is just the perfectionist in me coming out.

full
Nice can't wait to see them all!

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA

full
Love it! Just switched to this one! Thank you for all the work!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->