Playoff Avatars?

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
However, an alternative idea: since this is likely our only season in the West/Pacific division for a long time, we could go with a WestWorld or Wild West theme.

say no more, fam

05935896_0jpg.jpg

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Ugh, this is so Duchene. Loving that he can get the spotlight and set the stage to join Nashville, by wearing a cowboy hat at their All Star game. Did you know he plays guitar too? Not sure anyone knows that.

Peter and Joe look way cooler in their cowboy hats. Even with those horrible 90's jeans.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I'm using the same online animated gif maker but the file won't play on my avatar. Only the first pic displays. Any thoughts?
I made a quick guide for what I did. It's probably simpler in GIMP or Photo shop, but I don't know how to do it.
Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Also remember our Avatars can only be up to 192 x 192 pixels and 50KB or smaller in size. That website also has an optimization tool that will reduce the quality for you to get it under the 50 KB.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Ugh, this is so Duchene. Loving that he can get the spotlight and set the stage to join Nashville, by wearing a cowboy hat at their All Star game. Did you know he plays guitar too? Not sure anyone knows that.

Peter and Joe look way cooler in their cowboy hats. Even with those horrible 90's jeans.
I wish I could maintain rage about a guy wearing a hat for this long

Reactions: xpatriatedtexan

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Honestly guys, it's a bit silly to focus on how many injuries we've had when according to this, we're not even the team in the playoffs who have been affected the most by injuries, and one of the teams ahead of us is the one we're playing.

Reactions: UncleRisto

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad