Playoff Avatars | “Win it for Colby” | thanks to Wen22

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I just tried to change my avatar to the Kass one on a Chromebook with a touchpad and I'm getting this error message "The uploaded file was not an image as expected."

Now I've managed to delete my old avator and have no clue how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I just tried to change my avatar to the Kass one on a Chromebook with a touchpad and I'm getting this error message "The uploaded file was not an image as expected."

Now I've managed to delete my old avator and have no clue how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Sorry, please disregard. Think I found my new avatar. Perhaps the first depiction of a hockey game in Canada? Curlers in the foreground. Not broomball. lol...

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Sorry, please disregard. Think I found my new avatar. Perhaps the first depiction of a hockey game in Canada? Curlers in the foreground. Not broomball. lol...

Oops ... changed it again. The other one was really cool but hard to make out. This one is like NHL style in comparison.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT

You can use MS paint to adjust the size of the picture to make it fit the site restrictions. That's how I got it to work, otherwise it's too big

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
You can use MS paint to adjust the size of the picture to make it fit the site restrictions. That's how I got it to work, otherwise it's too big

So that's what you need to do! Thanks so much! I think I'm going to stick with this one for now. I do love @Wen22's work though. The Kass one is fantastic!

Wen22

May 28, 2006
Edmonton
Some of the guys look so off, oh well lol
Will eventually get the rest, maybe.

6.png
10.png
29.png
44.png
56.png
74.png
77.png