Playoff Avatars?

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
I'm trying to think of something that would follow with "A New Era".

I am of the school of thought that the culture of this team has changed with the arrival of many new faces over the last offseason, and along with it, we should expect to not only make the playoffs every season, but to win big. This would represent a perfect opportunity to signal to the rest of the leagues that this is the beginning of "A New Era" for the Habs.

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
I'm trying to think of something that would follow with "A New Era".

I am of the school of thought that the culture of this team has changed with the arrival of many new faces over the last offseason, and along with it, we should expect to not only make the playoffs every season, but to win big. This would represent a perfect opportunity to signal to the rest of the leagues that this is the beginning of "A New Era" for the Habs.

Episode XXV : a new hope

;)

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Episode XXV : a new hope

;)

This actually has some potential! Then you can photoshop some habs with star wars related themes.

-PK would obviously be the bada** mofo 'Mace Windup'
-Chuckie could be the 'chosen one'
-One of our smurfs could be yoda
-The 'It's a trap!' meme
-Claude Julien (if you want to go there) = Jabba the Hut
-Han Solo's 'don't tell me the odds'
-May the fore...check be with you.

Game of Thrones is interesting and the original teaser with a mashup between the Bell center and a castle is great, but the 'whining is coming' idea focuses on other teams. Even if it's funny as hell, the avatars should focus on the habs. In that sense, 'A new hope' is actually great.

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
This actually has some potential! Then you can photoshop some habs with star wars related themes.

-PK would obviously be the bada** mofo 'Mace Windup'
-Chuckie could be the 'chosen one'
-One of our smurfs could be yoda
-The 'It's a trap!' meme
-Claude Julien (if you want to go there) = Jabba the Hut
-Han Solo's 'don't tell me the odds'
-May the fore...check be with you.

Game of Thrones is interesting and the original teaser with a mashup between the Bell center and a castle is great, but the 'whining is coming' idea focuses on other teams. Even if it's funny as hell, the avatars should focus on the habs. In that sense, 'A new hope' is actually great.

Won't have much time to shop, but here's one based on the classic poster

33c19wo.jpg

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
You know what ?

Lets go with NO playoff avatars

It's like growing the beard until the Cup is won

Then when we win the Cup, we'll make championship avatars to celebrate

Ha.

We could have Avys of our favorite players/coach/gm/anything we want and at every round, the photoshop'd beard on them (on the avy) grows.

Blackshad

Oct 12, 2002
Yeah lets go with the Star war theme. Good enought for me.

Gauthier as the emperor hahaha

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Fully approve of Star Wars theme. And awesome work above, I laughed my ass off at Bergy. He did surround himself quite well -- the Jedi Council.

So, who's the one that goes Dark Side Anakin? Tbh, he was pretty much the most badass until felled by the young Markov.

I'd take R2 with Gally's face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad