Playoff Avatars! (Thanks to Wen22)

Vote for your favourite ideas!

• Total voters

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Yep. Ryan seems more of a Biden - guy too
I think we can just continue the bash Nuge theme into the playoffs.
f***ing little weak ass pillow top non C supposed top 6 loser with no ES points who loves Biden and kicks dogs who may improve his play if he divorces his wife.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I think we can just continue the bash Nuge theme into the playoffs.
f***ing little weak ass pillow top non C supposed top 6 loser with no ES points who loves Biden and kicks dogs who may improve his play if he divorces his wife.
Ouch. That may have been over the top.

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
I still like "Win it for Colby". Just because it's a new year doesn't mean it goes away. The boys were super pissed last year to exit early and they are going to go through hell to make sure it doesn't happen again. I'd love to see Emily on the ice when we win the cup.
While I like the sentiment, to be honest that would feel completely exploitive to me.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Wen22

May 28, 2006
Edmonton
4.jpg 6.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 21.jpg

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Filmed in Jasper...Manitoba, right?

PS - good idea for a theme

Fun fact: A radio station host in Winnipeg in 1995, held a contest where people could win an all expenses paid trip to Miami to watch the super bowl.

No one questioned this, as the all expenses paid trip was the only detail.

Winners of the contest come to find that it was NOT an all expenses paid flight to Miami, FL, no instead it was a bus ride to a bar in Miami, MB

xoczar99ox

Oct 8, 2019
@Wen22 or any of the other artists out there!

I say draw an evolving picture of a player that ultimately is hoisting the cup over their head. So a base outline sketch to begin with and lastly the cup at win 16. Kinda like a flip book of the finished picture…

just a thought

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Can someone help my stupid self get this to upload properly? I save the file as, but it it fails each time I try and set it as my avatar.

GrinningBuddha

Nov 22, 2010
Can someone help my stupid self get this to upload properly? I save the file as, but it it fails each time I try and set it as my avatar.

Left click on the player you'd like above. The site will open a larger version of the picture for you. Right-click that picture and choose Save Image As... Make sure it's saving as a .jpg and not an .html file.

Save it somewhere and then you can choose that file when changing your avatar.

GOilers88

Upside Down Canadian Flag
Dec 24, 2016
Those are awesome! I wanted to grab Neal but I can't make it work either. Says it's not a real picture file. I only have a pixel phone :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad