Series Discussion: Playoff Avatars - Rampaging Monsters

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
fsrPXDl.png

Eirikrautha

Sorry, real life intervened. Will try soon, but some things are secondary. The goalie from my beer league team passed away this week (sudden heart attack in his mid-50's) two days after we won the division championship. Hockey can be the best and the worst times, just like the rest of life.

Stop 'em all in the clouds, buddy! RIP, Eddie.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Sorry, real life intervened. Will try soon, but some things are secondary. The goalie from my beer league team passed away this week (sudden heart attack in his mid-50's) two days after we won the division championship. Hockey can be the best and the worst times, just like the rest of life.

Stop 'em all in the clouds, buddy! RIP, Eddie.
Oh my gosh! So sorry!!

Eirikrautha

Oh my gosh! So sorry!!
Thanks. It's wild how on a particular day someone can be alive, well, healthy, and energetic and then, poof, gone two days later. It freaks me out a little, because I used to be the second oldest guy on the team...

Anyone who played hockey in the Richmond area would have known him. It was a great loss for the local hockey community, as well as for us, his friends.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Thanks. It's wild how on a particular day someone can be alive, well, healthy, and energetic and then, poof, gone two days later. It freaks me out a little, because I used to be the second oldest guy on the team...

Anyone who played hockey in the Richmond area would have known him. It was a great loss for the local hockey community, as well as for us, his friends.
Sorry to hear about your buddy. That’s brutal.

Our neighbor went for her annual physical in the morning last week and the doctor told her she was in perfect health. She walks ~50 miles a week and eats healthy and looks very fit. She passed out at her daughter’s lacrosse game later that afternoon and the doctors found a severe brain bleed when they rushed her to the hospital. Luckily they were able to save her and she’s recovering but if that happened when she was asleep it would have been curtains. So yeah, life is short and you never know so no use sweating the small stuff!

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
We should've done Homestar Runner all the way, then.

Opposing teams being ARROWED!
Coach saying "Here, Da Chort, have a trophy" and it's the Cup
Strongbad in a 43 jersey

etc.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Updating for folks. Blank jersey template (idea is to add more logos after we defeat opponents each round), save and open up in paint and sketch on your preferred jersey#

B0wvkqa.png

And here's a couple jersey# of those I know people will want

aKCn2y9.png

Mk0IMBY.png

UE8WDIf.png

iWu48Gx.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->